<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Inside My Radio
Moderators: Wencke, News Reporter
Author Post
News Reporter
Mon Jun 02 2014, 08:16PM
News Reporter

Registered Member #181
Inside My Radio is a rhythm-action platformer game where you start as a little green guy living inside a broken boombox. During your quest to fix it, you journey through different musical worlds where all the actions you perform must be synchronized with the beat of the music.

Let the astonishing music guide you through this beat-driven world!

Have a look at the announcement trailer: website

Inside My Radio was first made by TurboDindon during Ludum Dare#23 where it won both the Overall and Audio prizes in the Jam category and came in second in both Coolness and Innovation.

Today, Seaven Studio and TurboDindon are teaming up to bring a bigger, better and more polished experience of Inside My Radio!

More information on the official website: website

Inside My Radio will feature different musical worlds and themes, such as electro or disco. We picture the game as a record where each level is a different track!
Game is planned for digital stores on PC and Consoles sometimes “when it’s ready”… We may do a Kickstarter in the Summer so keep in touch on Twitter or Facebook!

Twitter: website
Facebok: website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF